DPSS-5B, 12 mm Green Laser Modules
Z-Bolt® Certified 4.0 ~ 5.0 mW, Includes Power Meter Reports
Computerized APC Circuit, 100mm LeadsThe DPSS-5B features the new, computerized APC (automatic power control) circuit for power output stability. 12 mm diameter; 100mm wire leads. FDA Safety Class IIIa; 1 Year Product Warranty. Option of DPSS-5B configured with spring power connectors here - DPSS-5B-SP.
Guaranteed Z-Bolt® Certified Power !Our Z-Bolt® Certified green laser modules push the power envelope and are the brightest, most visible green laser modules allowed by FDA law. Each Z-Bolt® Certified green laser module is factory tuned and tested on a laser power meter. These DPSS-5B units are rated at 4.0 to 5.0 mW power output and are 2 to 3 times brighter than stock Class IIIa units ( 1.5 ~ 4.0 mW ). The result is dazzling, green laser brilliance. Z-Bolt® Certified Modules are the brightest module available for consumer, retail public use. Economically priced for lab experimentation; as a component in new product designs; for the laser professional or hobbyist.
Wholesale Lots of 5 pcs
Single Unit Purchases?
Need to Purchase 1 - 4 ea pcs for Demo Testing, Evaluation, Etc? Choose DPSS-5B-Single below.
- 100 mm Pigtail Leads for Power Supply - Optional Spring Power Connectors available
- Includes Laser Power Meter Report
- Add Heat Sink for Extended Length Operation - Heat Mitigation & Dissipation
- Wavelength (Color) - 532 nm (Green)
- Output Power - Z-Bolt® Certified 4.0 ~ 5.0 mW
- Output Mode - Constant Wave
- Beam Diameter at Source - 1.5 mm
- Diode Circuit Type - Computerized APC
- Optimum Operating Temp - 20 ~ 30° Celsius
- Operating Voltage - 3VDC
- Current Draw - < 300 mA
- FDA Safety Class - Class IIIa
- Product Warranty - 1 Year
We accept product Purchase Orders from the U.S Defense Dept. / U.S. Armed Services and approved Defense Contractors and Distributors. Please include contact name and e-mail address with faxed PO Documents; e-mailed PO's in Word or Adobe .pdf format.
Please Fax Purchase Orders to : (603) 386 - 6644
E-Mail Purchase Order Documents
Beam of Light Technologies, Inc.
Attn: Karen Mueller
10117 SE Sunnyside Rd, Ste F, MB 324
Clackamas, Oregon, 97015, US